- The Case for (and Against) Gay Pride Festivals
- Jeremy Lin: The Amazing Asian Man Redefined!
- COARQ Turns One!
- When Visiting Thailand, I Should Have Listened to Marlon Brando
- If I’ve Always Been Gay, Then I’ve Always Been A Rice Queen
- My Coming Out as a Rice Queen
- Expand Your Queercabulary: Potato Queen, Sticky Rice
- How Many Asians Does It Take To Drive A Car Well?
- The Hunt For My First Non-Asian
- My Classy Asian Brotha
- PWC (aka The Lord of the Penis)
- Help Japan From Your Cell Phone, Even in the Library
- If Jason Bourne Were a Rice Queen, He’d Be Me
- Light Skin, Dark Skin, My Asian Persuasion…
Find Other Posts You’ll Like:alexandra-wallace asian-drivers asians asians-in-the-library bad-asian-drivers battle-los-angeles blogging brothers comedy coming out Dante Basco dating family Gameboi gay gay clubbing Hook interracial-dating Japan jokes lord-of-the-rings Marlon Brando movie-review Movies my asian bro non-asians online-dating potato-queen PWC race issues relationships rice-rocket Rice Queen rice queens Rufio screenwriting sticky-rice Thailand tourist trust tsunami UCLA white-American white-people wok-king
Tag Archives: comedy
Awhile ago I was at a house party where one of the guests was inexplicably standoffish with me from the moment we met. Now, I don’t need everybody I meet to love me (I just really really want them to), … Continue reading
I have this group of friends that’s primarily gay Asian guys (which you should have assumed by this point), and one of the first times I was hanging with them at a bar, they started throwing around the term “PWC”. … Continue reading
Last night a friend of mine sent me a hilarious YouTube video. And by hilarious, I mean so utterly offensive and ignorant that it’s flat-out impossible to take seriously, so the only possible reaction is laughter. At the time the … Continue reading